Artisan Guidelines & Application
- All Artwork must be eco-friendly and handmade locally.
- What is Allowed: Fine arts (framed art pieces, matted art pieces), books (by the Author), craft items (not from shells or animals).
- Non-native plants are NOT allowed. If you’re selling plants they must be native to Orange County. You can check HERE.
- Also not allowed are disposable plastic packaging or bags, balloons, styrofoam, seashells, pearls or any dead animal parts. Why? Click HERE.
- Application deadline: October 29, 2019
- You will be notified by October 31 if your application has been approved. If your application is not approved, you will be notified.
- Check out the map and decide where you’d prefer to be:
free – Blue Space
$25 – Green Space (includes a link to your website online)
$35 – Gold Space (includes link to your website and your name on marketing postcards!)
Click HERE to volunteer at the Artisan Marketplace.
Please complete the online application using a computer. Those who apply using their phones have had issues.