Skilled handmade goods creators. Fine arts artisans. Artisans of the farm. Artisans of the kitchen. Beverage artisans.
Sunday, December 6, 2020
11 am – 4 pm ♥ rain or shine
1601 E. 16th Street, Newport Beach, CA 92663
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BE A VENDOR?
All Artisans must donate 10% of their sales for the day to the ENC. Most booth spaces also have a very minimal fee associated with them. Check out the map and decide where you’d like to be. Please note that space numbers change from year to year.
- free – Blue Spaces are in our classroom and along the hallway. Vendors in the classroom often express concern that customers cannot find them, but signage is provided. Tables are also provided, 2.5×5′ in the classroom and 2×8′ in the hallway. Just bring your chair(s) and merchandise and sell!
- $20 – Orange spaces are in our museum and include a 2.5×5′ table. Just bring your chair(s) and merchandise and sell!
- $25 – Green Spaces are slightly less desirable spaces in the very desirable parking lot (and one MORE desirable space in the museum that includes 2 tables). The spaces are over a sidewalk, so there are two levels in your space – which could be cool, right? Includes a 10×10 space and a link to your website online. Just bring your canopy, table(s), chair(s) and merchandise and sell!
- $35 – Gold Spaces are highly desirable spaces in the parking lot and patio. Includes a 10×10 space and a link to your website online. Just bring your canopy, table(s), chair(s) and merchandise and sell!
WHAT DOES THE ENC PROVIDE?
You must bring your own canopy (if outside), tables, and chairs. There is a limited amount of chairs and canopies that are available for rent. No tables are available for rent this year. You may note your request when filling out the application.
HOW MANY PEOPLE ATTEND?
Approximately 300 -400 local families and growing!
- Deadline to Apply: October 28, 2020.
- Fill out the online application (link below).
- You will be notified by October 30 if your application has been approved. If your application is not approved, you will be notified.
- You will be emailed parking, setup and cleanup instructions as well as a map of the center prior to the event.
Please note: Absolutely NO DOGS are allowed on ENC property (including the parking lot) unless they are registered service animals as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (see http://www.ada.gov/service_animals_2010.htm )
Click HERE to volunteer at the Artisan Marketplace.