April 6, 2020 - April 9, 2020
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
All refund requests and camp changes must be submitted by email. PLEASE check your schedule before registering and be careful when choosing options. We are very low tech and changes are made by a human, a very time consuming (costly) endeavor. Please review our refund policy below. There will be no exceptions made.
Spring Break Camp at the Environmental Nature Center
Educational outdoor fun for campers in K – 6th grade
April 6 – 9, 2020
Full Day Camp: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM. Fee: $265 ($238.50 for members)
Half Day Camp: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Fee: $180 ($162 for members)
10% discount for members!
Each day, campers (divided into small groups by age) will rotate between three fabulous Camp Teachers, where they will participate in exciting, age appropriate hands-on activities.Read the Nature Camp Newsletter prior to your first day of camp! Questions? Call 949-645-8489 ext. 103
If you do not see your questions answered on this page, feel free to call us at 949-645-8489 ext. 105 or email the Camp Director!
How old does my child have to be to go to Nature Camp? Kindergarten through 6th grade.
My children are a few years apart, can they be in the same group? Our Campers are divided into groups by grade level. Curricula and activities are designed for these different age groups, which are developmentally distinct from each other.
What is the registration deadline? All camps are open until full. An additional fee ($60 per camper) applies for late registration (less than 96 hours before the first day of a camp session). Please realize that Camp Staff does not work between 5PM on Friday and 8AM on Monday, so contacting us about late registration over the weekend may not guarantee a spot in camp for your child.
How many campers are in each group? Enrollment is limited to small classes of 15 students per teacher with a high school assistant.
Who are the Camp Teachers? Most of the Camp Teachers are our Naturalists who teach here throughout the school year. A few exceptional individuals join us to compliment our amazing team (they also work year round in the outdoor environmental education field). All of our teachers are exceptionally qualified in elementary science education and represent a wide range of expertise in the Orange County educational community.
What is your refund policy?
- Refund requests made 4+ weeks prior to the start date of camp are subject to a $25.00 fee per week of camp.
- Refund requests made 2-4 weeks prior to the start date of camp are subject to $50.00 fee per week of camp.
- Refund requests made with 1-2 weeks notice 50% refund.
- Less than 1 week notice no refund requests will be processed.
- Absent Campers: There are no refunds, make up days or credits for days missed for any reason (including sickness/illness). The ENC depends on income from camps for the continued operations of the Center.
- All session changes will incur a $20.00 fee.
1. You must register each of your children individually. Sorry, there is no sibling discount.
2. When you register you will receive an automated registration confirmation referring to YOU as the participant. Please rest assured that – as long as you entered your child’s name into the “Camper’s Name” box – your child is the person we are expecting to participate.